Buy Rolex Watches In Houston
Pre-Owned Used Rolex and Luxury Watches
U.S. Coins and Jewelry is a trusted Rolex and Luxury timepiece reseller. If you are a serious Rolex enthusiast, we are not just the best place to sell Rolex watches but the best place to buy your next luxury watch. That’s because, for over 35 years, U.S. Coins and Jewelry has been a top choice when it comes to buying new, pre-owned, and used Rolex watches, as well as used Breitling®, Patek Philippe, Hublot®, OMEGA®, and other luxury and vintage watches.
Best of all, we stand behind our pre-owned luxury watches with our three-year U.S. Coins and Jewelry Warranty.
Our Inventory Includes Top New, Vintage, & Used Rolex Watches for Sale:
- Rolex Submariner
- Rolex Datejust
- Rolex Sea Dweller
- Rolex Milgauss
- Rolex President
- Rolex Yacht Master
- Rolex Sky-Dweller
- Rolex Daytona
- Rolex GMT and GMT Master II
- Or any early Rolex sport watches
The luxury watches we have for sale include used Rolex and other fine Swiss watches. Other luxury watch brands we keep in stock include Breitling®, Navimeter, and Superocean; Patek Philippe, Nautilus and Aquanaut; Hublot®, Big Bang and Classic Fusion; and OMEGA®, Seamaster and Speedmaster!
If there's anything you're looking for that's not listed, chances are we have it or we can locate it for you. Please call us at (713) 597-6367.
Are You Considering Buying a Rolex?
A Rolex watch is not only a beautiful timepiece but an investment that retains its value for future generations. These luxury watches are often vintage and handed down as heirlooms from generation to generation. Today, older models continue to be treasured, and there has become a huge demand for these high-quality timepieces, including used Rolex Submariner models and used Rolex Daytona models.
How Much Does a Rolex Cost?
Rolexes are always going to be expensive as they are quality and precision timepieces that last for generations. Part of the pricing is due to the material selection for the bezel, bracelet, and dial. The price a Rolex buyer pays depends on whether they crafted used timepieces with gold, stainless steel, ceramic, platinum, titanium, or even diamonds. Other factors determining the price of a Rolex, beyond the materials, is labor, research and development, and marketing and brand position.
Rolex history also plays a part in the price of a Rolex. So certain used Rolex watch models cost a little as a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousand dollars. Yet, many more Rolex models represent some of the most expensive watches in the world, costing buyers millions of dollars.
Accessories You Can Get With Used Rolex Watches
When people have a used Rolex to sell, they bring their luxury timepiece to U.S. Coins and Jewelry. They often bring accessories that change the price of used or pre-owned luxury watches for the buyer. These items include the following:
- Additional Bracelet link(s);
- Original Rolex Box;
- Rolex Booklets and certificates;
- Hang Tags or Bezel Protectors;
- Rolex wallet, toolkits, handkerchiefs, notepads, or other items originally included in the box; and/or
- Original invoice or bill of sale.
Check out our selection of used Rolexes or other fine timepieces and the accessories that come with them.
The Difference Between Certified Pre-Owned vs Used vs New
At U.S. Coins and Jewelry, we carry a large inventory of used and certified pre-owned Rolex and Swiss watches that include many models and price points, all verified and guaranteed to be authentic. However, it isn’t always easy to tell what the actual difference is between certified pre-owned, used, and new Rolex watches. One of the common Rolex questions is what is the difference between new, pre-owned, used Rolex watches.
- New Rolex Watches - Only dealers authorized by Rolex sell brand new Rolex watches. At U.S. Coins and Jewelry we frequently have like-new watches (with box and papers) from collectors who purchased but never wore.
- Used Rolex Watches - The moment that a brand-new Rolex leaves the store, the watch becomes used or pre-owned. This doesn’t necessarily mean that someone wore the watch. Oftentimes, these used Rolex watches go for more than new Rolex watches since a buyer can get it faster than through being waitlisted with the authorized Rolex dealer. A used Rolex often costs less than a pre-owned Rolex.
- Pre-Owned Watches - A third-party certification service professionally inspects a certified pre-owned Rolex watch. Certified pre-owned Rolex watches are issued a report with the watch’s authenticity and details of the condition of the watch’s most important components.
How to Buy a Rolex Watch Online and What Should I Look For When Buying a Used Rolex Watch Online?
Buying a new, vintage, pre-owned, or used Rolex watch online is risky if you are not buying from a reputable and trustworthy seller. Buying a new authentic Rolex watch is not a problem. New Rolex watches are sold exclusively at authorized dealers. Since Rolex is a top luxury watch manufacturer, counterfeit, used Rolex watches are all over the market.
Certified pre-owned watches come with paperwork detailing the watch’s authenticity. On the other hand, anyone can sell used Rolex watches. Many counterfeit Rolex watches are sold intentionally and unintentionally through websites such as Craigslist and eBay.
You should conduct extensive research into the new, used, or pre-owned Rolex you would like to buy. This even includes research into reputable dealers. Comparing prices can help you get the right price for the luxury timepiece you would like. You can even shop around at brick and mortar shops.
Make sure you are not purchasing a used Rolex watch from a seller that does not secure their payment method. Make sure that you are not buying from a seller that has a complicated return policy or that all sales are final.
Rolex watches are high-quality timepieces that are as fashionable as they are functional. So, take your time when it comes to deciding which luxury timepiece you would like to buy.
About Rolex Watches
The history of Rolex manufacturing watches goes back to 1905 when Hans Wilsdorf and his brother-in-law Alfred Davis founded the watch wholesaler Wilsdorf & Davis in London. Their business was importing Swiss movements and placing them in quality cases. By 1908 they branded the company Rolex, which was easy to pronounce, and they could write the name symmetrically across European languages.
Soon after the company took the Rolex name, they relocated the company to Switzerland, where they began designing their own watches. Their focus on quality movements paid off quickly for Rolex. After that, more notable years followed:
- 1910 - A Rolex was the first wristwatch in the world that received a chronometer certification.
- 1926 - Rolex pioneered technology to create the Oyster, which was the first water-resistant wristwatch.
- 1931 - Rolex patented the world’s first perpetual self-winding mechanism.
- 1945 - Rolex debuted the first self-winding wristwatch to display the date on the dial (Rolex Air-King and Rolex Datejust).
- 1953 - Rolex released the first dive watch waterproof up to 100 meters (Rolex Explorer and Rolex Submariner).
- 1954 - Rolex introduced the first aviator's watch that allowed a pilot to tell the time in multiple time zones at once (Rolex GMT Master).
- 1956 - Rolex unveiled the first wristwatch to display the day-of-the-week and date in a window on the dial (Rolex Day-Date).
- 1963 - Rolex partnered with the Daytona International Speedway to created a timepiece that drivers could use to time laps (Rolex Daytona).
- 1967 - Rolex increased the depth capabilities of the Submariner to change the game on the dive watch, which later evolved to the Deepsea (Rolex Sea-Dweller).
Rolex’s history keeps going along with their tradition of creating luxury timepieces.
Buy Your Next Used Rolex or Luxury Swiss Watch
For those in the Rolex watch collecting community, luxury timepieces, such as a used Rolex Datejust, are cherished for their looks, precision, heritage, and collectability. U.S. Coins and Jewelry is a premier certified, pre-owned luxury timepiece seller of used men’s Rolexes and used women’s Rolexes. Discover your next pre-owned or used Rolex at U.S. Coins and Jewelry.
U.S. Coins and Jewelry Return Policy
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, which is why we provide you the opportunity to return any product purchased from us for store credit, refund, or exchange.
U.S. Coins and Jewelry refund, return and exchange policy is limited to five (5) business days from the date that you receive the item. You must notify U.S. Coins and Jewelry’s Customer Service Department via telephone at 713-464-6868 within five (5) business days from the date that you receive the item and follow the instructions provided to you, at that time. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You are fully responsible for all taxes, as well as return shipping and handling costs. U.S. Coins and Jewelry may reject any returned or exchanged item that does not reasonably conform to these terms. If the case of a request for an exchange, U.S. Coins and Jewelry expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to find an acceptable replacement or refund your money should an acceptable replacement be unavailable. Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to U.S. Coins and Jewelry’s Market Loss Policy. Any and all market gains on refunds, returns, and exchanges shall belong solely to U.S. Coins and Jewelry.